MagixDrive connects your iPhone wirelessly to CarPlay in your car, to enjoy a premium CarPlay experience
- MagixDrive means no more tangled wires or poor fitting phone holders. MagixDrive creates a wireless connection between your iPhone and your car’s infotainment system to enable Apple’s smart interface: CarPlay. All without taking your iPhone out of your pocket or purse.
- PLEASE NOTE: Your car needs to have the wired CarPlay option already installed for MagixDrive to do its magic. Almost all manufacturers have had it pre-installed since 2017. Though we wish it could, MagixDrive will not bring wireless or CarPlay features to cars that do not have Apple’s CarPlay system already installed.
- Also, in order to run CarPlay you must have an iPhone 5 or above, running iOS 9 or above. (And yes, it only works with iPhone.)
- Simple installation. Plug it into wherever you have had to plug in your iPhone once, go through the quick installation process enjoy the full benefits of CarPlay, wirelessly.
- MagixDrive is packs a lot of technology into a very small, almost unnoticeable package. It measures only 3 1/8″ (8cm) long, 1 3/4″ (4.5cm) wide and 1/2″ (1.3cm) tall with a small, 7 1/4″ (18.5cm) long cord. It will easily fit under your receiver, in the console area or in an armrest – wherever the smart connector to your car is.
- How To Connect: Make sure Bluetooth and WiFi are activated on your iPhone. If you have already connected your iPhone to your car via a bluetooth connection, make sure to remove the existing Bluetooth, hands-free connection in your car’s settings. Plug MagixDrive into your car’s CarPlay USB port (this is the same port you have been plugging your iPhone into via a cable). Note: usually only one USB port on a car is the “smart”/data port – other USB ports just provide power. Wait a few seconds for the MagixDrive interface to appear on your car’s infotainment screen. Connect via the Bluetooth name displayed on the car’s screen, or click the ‘search’ button. Select the iPhone you want to pair with MagixDrive.
- 1-year worldwide warranty. Bugs stomped: Free firmware updates via the web.
- We provide US based customer support and are happy to answer any questions you may have.