- HomeKit Secure Video Camera: The HomeKit Secure Video (HSV) camera securely stores your recordings in Apple iCloud (appropriate Apple iCloud plan required – find out which plan best suits your needs: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT210538.
- View live and recorded videos from the Onvis C3 in the Apple HOME app on iPhone, iPad, or Mac.
- Pre-recorded footage is locally encrypted before transmission to iCloud. (for best experience, the latest firmware version of Onvis App or Apple HOME App is recommended.)
- The C3 HSV camera supports 4 HD 1080P 30PFS Streams: giving you 2 simultaneous live streams (ie viewers), 1 stream to iCloud and 1 stream to MicroSD storage (available separately), allowing you and family to simultaneously check your home from anywhere real time, and replay recordings.
- HDR adds extra vivid video quality to the HD videos and starlight sensor offers extremely supreme night vision.
- Free Storage: A 10-day rolling recording is securely stored in iCloud and available to view in the Apple HOME app on iPhone, iPad, or Mac. One camera is supported by your 200GB iCloud storage plan or up to five cameras with a 2TB iCloud storage plan, and local microSD local storage at no additional monthly fee. Camera recordings do not count against your iCloud plan limit. Local MicroSD card(available separately) (FAT32) supports up to 128GB storage.
- Dual Band Wi-Fi 5GHz and 2.4GHz: The Onvis HSV camera can use both 5GHz and 2.4GHz Wi-Fi connections. When on your 5GHz WiFi network, it enables noticeably faster and better video quality. Thanks to HomeKit, on 5GHz networks, setup can be completed in seconds.
- Two-way audio allows you to talk and listen to family over iPhone and Apple Watch anytime.
- Notifications & Automation: An iOS notification, with an image preview right at the lock screen, will be sent to you when motion is detected. Enjoy a Smarter Home, and smarter life experience, with automations and scenes for smart control of your other HomeKit enabled devices.