- The Onvis motion sensor will send your iPhone an alert when it detects motion, providing 24/7 monitoring for home, office, garage, warehouse, and more.
- Homekit Environment Sensor: The Onvis SMS1 Motion & Environment sensor provides a smart hygrometer, a thermometer, daily Humidity temperature – daily trigger activation records are automatically updated every 5 minutes and kept for 31 days. Use Apple HOME App or ask Siri for current room temperature and humidity, or access temperature, humidity and motion records via the Onvis app.
- HomeKit Automation: The PIR motion detector acts simply by movement, which can be used creating custom scenes in your smart home system, for example, turning on the HomeKit lights and music if motion is detected.
- Long Battery Life, Low Energy Consumption and long standby time: The Onivs Motion & Environment sensor uses Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) 5.0 and tow standard AAA batteries, offering low power consumption and up to 15,000 hours of use. Remaining battery power can be checked with the Onvis App.
- Compatibility: Works with Apple HomeKit compatible devices such as HomeKit switch/plug/outlet/bulb/camera/lock. No hub required.
- Tracking and Recording: Retains detection records over the past 30 days which can be reviewed on the Onvis App or via the HOME app on Apple devices.
- The IR HomeKit motion sensor pairs via Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) 5.0 with HomeKit accessories, offers fast and stable connectivity. This low-power sensor can be deployed anywhere.